Specially designed for myFirst Fone, for kids.
Sign up and enjoy FREE subscription. You can cancel the plan at any time during the subscription. No contract.
Step 1: Create Account
Enter your email address and create a password. Click “Next”.
Step 2: IMEI Verification
Please allow your browser to access the camera on your mobile device or computer to scan the IMEI number (located at the bottom of the packaging) or manually enter the 15-digit IMEI number (do not include “IMEI”). After entering the complete IMEI number, the system will automatically validate its correctness. Once the IMEI verification is successful, you can subscribe to the myFirst FreeSIM plan.
Note: If your IMEI number verification fails, please contact customer service.
Step 3: Subscribe for myFirst FreeSIM Plan
Subscribe for the unlimited data FreeSIM plan and provide your credit card information. There will be no charges during the free period, and users can cancel the SIM card subscription plan anytime. We will start charging after the free period (pricing may vary based on your country/region).
Step 4: Activate SIM Card
After successful payment submission, please do not close the browser page. Your SIM card will be activated within 5 minutes.
Now you can:
1. How much is the monthly subscription charges after the periods of free months?
Thailand: $250 THB/mth
Australia: $12 AUD/mth
New Zealand: $12 NZD/mth
Hong Kong: $68 HKD/mth
Macau: p68 MOP/mth
Taiwan: $200 TWD/mth
South Korea: ₩6900 KRW/mth
Japan: ¥980 JPY/mth
US: $12 USD/mth
Canada: $15.90 CAD/mth
Mexico: $200 MXN/mth
Philippines: ₱499.00 PHP/mth
Indonesia: Rp100,000.00 IDR/mth
2. List of countries we can use this FreeSIM?
Region 1 (Global): Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea.
[Free roaming to Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Mainland China, Bangladesh]
Region 2 (North America): United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
3. The watch comes together with the SIM card or we need to subscribe for it separately?
myFirst Fone R1s comes with the preinstalled SIM during purchase and you may choose to activate the SIM by log in to https://myfirst.tech/freesim/ followed by restarting the watch to enjoy the service.
4. What are the document required for the sign up?
NRIC , Passport or Singpass(Singapore Only)
5. Is there extra data roaming charges when watch used in other countries?
No additional charge needed for data roaming when you use the watch in other countries.
6. How long is the activation process?
The whole process takes about 5 to 10 minutes and you may start using the watch immediately after activation completes.
7. Can I use a different SIM card with the watch?
You may choose to remove the SIM and exchange with your preferred local SIM card and you will not be charged.
* For Singapore users, our devices support network by Singtel, StarHub and M1 at the moment, which also include Circle Life, GOMO and others MVNO. However, please note that TPG SIM is running by pure LTE data and they don’t have 3G network or GSM voice network. Therefore, it is not compatible with our device.
8. How do I manage my monthly subscription plan?
You may visit this link to check your billing status:-
9. Whom to approach for further assistance on any issues with the watch or SIM?
You may reach out to our customer support at [email protected]
10. Can the SIM used on other devices?
Please note each SIM card is bind with particular watch and usage of the SIM on a different devices will eventually lock the SIM and unable you to use further.