Specially designed for myFirst Fone, for kids.
Sign up and enjoy FREE subscription. You can cancel the plan at any time during the subscription. No contract.
Step 1. Identity Verification
As requested by all country’s governments to verify you are a real human signing up for this FREE SIM Card, we are required to verify your identity with a locally-approved photo identity through the Electronic Know Your Customer (eKYC) process. The eKYC verification process is run through an approved 3rd party, like using MyInfo via SingPass login in Singapore.
You will be notified by email when the verification has been approved.
Step 2. Verify IMEI
Approve your browser to use the camera on your phone or computer to scan the IMEI number (located at the bottom of your packaging) or fill in the IMEI number manually, without the word “IMEI”. After submission, our system will check if this is a valid IMEI number. (If we detect an invalid IMEI number, please contact our customer service.)
Step 3. Sign-up myFirst FreeSIM Plan
Sign-up the FreeSIM plan with Unlimited data and fill in your credit card information. There won’t be any charges for the periods of free months and users can cancel the mobile subscription plan anytime. Charges after the time span vary in different regions, please refer to your region’s pricing.
Periods of free months for myFirst Fone in different models and regions:
Region 1: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, New Zealand, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan
Region 2: US, Canada, Philippines
Model: myFirst Fone R1s
Region 1: 6 months free
Region 2: 3 months free
Model: myFirst Fone S3
Region 1: 3 months free
Region 2: 3 months free
1. How much is the monthly subscription charges after the periods of free months?
Thailand: $250 THB/mth
Australia: $12 AUD/mth
New Zealand: $12 NZD/mth
Hong Kong: $68 HKD/mth
Macau: p68 MOP/mth
Taiwan: $200 TWD/mth
US: $10 USD/mth
Philippines: ₱499.00 PHP / mth
2. List of countries we can use this FreeSIM?
Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Mainland China.
3. The watch comes together with the SIM card or we need to subscribe for it separately?
myFirst Fone R1s comes with the preinstalled SIM during purchase and you may choose to activate the SIM by log in to https://myfirst.tech/freesim/ followed by restarting the watch to enjoy the service.
4. What are the document required for the sign up?
NRIC , Passport or Singpass(Singapore Only)
5. Is there extra data roaming charges when watch used in other countries?
No additional charge needed for data roaming when you use the watch in other countries.
6. How long is the activation process?
The whole process takes about 5 to 10 minutes and you may start using the watch immediately after activation completes.
7. Can I use a different SIM card with the watch?
You may choose to remove the SIM and exchange with your preferred local SIM card and you will not be charged.
* For Singapore users, our devices support network by Singtel, StarHub and M1 at the moment, which also include Circle Life, GOMO and others MVNO. However, please note that TPG SIM is running by pure LTE data and they don’t have 3G network or GSM voice network. Therefore, it is not compatible with our device.
8. How do I manage my monthly subscription plan?
You may visit this link to check your billing status:-
9. Whom to approach for further assistance on any issues with the watch or SIM?
You may reach out to our customer support at [email protected]
10. Can the SIM used on other devices?
Please note each SIM card is bind with particular watch and usage of the SIM on a different devices will eventually lock the SIM and unable you to use further.